Abhilashi Group of Institutions is located at NH-21, Ner Chowk, Distt. Mandi, Himachal Pradesh, India (200 km from Chandigarh, 140 km from Shimla towards Manali.). It was established by Abhilashi Educational Society in 2003. All the programs are approved by State Govt. of Himachal Pradesh , recognized by NCTE and affliated by Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla-5/H.P Board of School Education, Dharamshala. It attained the status of Post Graduate Institution in 2007. In 2009, they have recieved grant as an university and as of now their University is located near Chailchowk, district Mandi.
The society is running multi-faculties viz. Sr. Sec. School, B.Pharmacy course, B.Sc.(Bio-Technology), B.P.E.(3 years), BCA, BBA, B.Ed., M.Ed., M.Sc.(Bio-Tech. & Microbiology) and different diploma courses. Some of engineering courses Abhilashi Group of Institutions had
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
Students admissions are held through counselling based on AIEEE ranks and Management Quotas.
- 18 acres (73,000 m2) of campus
- Well furnished Spacious and ventilated class rooms, laboratories, drawing hall, workshops, library, conference hall
- Facilities like hostels, canteen, stationery shop, medical support, transport
- 24-hr ambulance facility in campus
- Well stocked modern library
- Internet facility with wide band dedicated RF link-2 MBPS
- Institute has a fleet of 16 buses
- Hostels facilities with indoor games like table-tennis, chess, carom, television set with cable connection, bed, study table, chairs and four etc.
Leave your comments!