Munish Resorts, about a kilometer away from the town atop Beas Bridge on the right bank of the river Beas, is an ideal place for a stop-over to those coming from Delhi, Chandigarh, Jammu, Dharamshala, Shimla and Manali. Come from any direction and drive straightway to Munish Resorts without passing through the traffic hazards of the crowded town.
What to See in Mandi?
Mandi the sacred land of Rishi Mandvya, is known as the Kashi of Himachal Pradesh. The town is dotted with 81 temples which are the finest monuments of hill architecture. Mandi district has many high altitude lakes, snowy mountains, dense deodar forests, lush green valleys, velvety pastures and unbeaten trekking routes passing across the wild flowers. While at Mandi or on way to Manali it is worth while to break the journey at Munish Resort- a place far from the madding crowds of metros. It is an enchanting hill-top retreat prominently visible from Chandigarh Manali National Highway.
|Cottage( 3 rooms)||1||2||3000|
1. Taxes as applicable
2. All major cards accepted.
3. Child below 3 years are complimentary.
4. Group tariff negotiable, atleast 8 rooms will be treated as group.
5. Group escort will be provided free food and lodging.
6. Rates subject to change without notice.
7. No refund for non arrival or late cancellations.
Tariff(FIT) Effective from April 2012 onwards